Al-Quds University Career Center, a growing team of diverse professionals, is the first comprehensive one-
stop center of its kind in Palestine to prepare students and graduates for a successful future career.
Workshops are available year-round.
As students if there is a topic you would like us to cover that you do not see below, please specify your topic in the request form.
Topics of Career Development Workshops include:
1. Self-assessment for Career Exploration
2. How to Develop your Career Plan?
3. Major and career Exploration
4. What minor is best for me?
5. Social Media Profiles and Personal Branding
6. How to Ace your 30-Second Elevator pitch?
7. Establishing Your LinkedIn Profile
8. Writing Professional and Emails Correspondence
9. How to Apply for Exchange Programs?
10. Searching and Applying for Internships
11. Successful Job Searching
12. How to Write a Winning Resume?
13. How to Write a Cover Letter?
14. How to Ace your Job Interview?
15. Professional Etiquette in the Workplace
16. Postgraduate School: Now, Later, or Never?
17. How to Apply for MA Scholarships?