Al-Quds University Career Center, a growing team of diverse professionals, is the first comprehensive one-
stop center of its kind in Palestine to prepare students and graduates for a successful future career.
AQU Career Center is in the students’ activities building, next to bank of Palestine, Abu Dis main campus.
02. Are there specific times to visit AQU Career Center?
AQU Career Center is open from Saturday to Wednesday (8:00 – 15:00)
If you want to visit or contact a career counselor, you should book an appointment or drop in
9:30 Am – 11:00 AM. (S/N/M/T/W)
12:30 PM – 14:00 PM. (N/T)
03. How do I schedule an appointment with a career counselor?
Through the booking system on the Career Center’s Website
04. Is there a charge to use the center services?
No. It is for free.
05. How can I get help in choosing a major or career?
Get an appointment with one of our counsellors and he/she will help you decide.
06. How can I get help with writing my resume or cover letter?
You can either attend a career development workshop offered regularly by the career center or book an appointment with a career counselor, or just drop in the center.
Subscribe us and get news, offers and all updates to your inbox directly