Al-Quds University Career Center, a growing team of diverse professionals, is the first comprehensive one-
stop center of its kind in Palestine to prepare students and graduates for a successful future career.
The AQU Career Center International Volunteers Program (IVP) is designed for international volunteers who share our vision and are interested in supporting our work. The IVP offers volunteers from around the world the opportunity to come to Jerusalem to engage in voluntary work. Participants in the program can spend one month to 4 months long residency engaging in the life of the Center and helping our students.
Volunteers are needed in the following areas:
• Self-assessments and career counseling.
• Professional workshops in different fields such as leadership, public speaking, problems solving, critical thinking, teamwork, media literacy, digital literacy, etc. and professional training in graphic design, project management, Python programming, office management, etc.
• Career services such as resume and cover letter writing, job interviewing skills, social media, personal branding, creating LinkedIn profiles, etc.
• Media and communication, including designing, drafting, and editing English content for print and digital publications.
• English Conversation Club.
• Proposal writing and fundraising.
• Quality control and assurance.
What do we offer?
We offer free university accommodation near the main campus in Abu Dis to help with the living expenses.
Volunteers are responsible for all other expenses.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org